🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help on clients' hire rate.
Page options
didwaplus_team
Community Member

Need help on clients' hire rate.

I have been applying to so many jobs with some; client hire rate be 0%, others, at least 50%. With the notion that they will hire someone for their job. With all those jobs it has ranges of 5 to 10 proposals, 15 to 20 proposals and 20 to 50 proposals for the about weeks now, no hirings. So i am thinking they just posted their jobs for positings sake and they don't mean it. Can anyone educate me on the right clients' job posting I should send proposals to.

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Samuel N wrote:

I have been applying to so many jobs with some; client hire rate be 0%, others, at least 50%. With the notion that they will hire someone for their job. With all those jobs it has ranges of 5 to 10 proposals, 15 to 20 proposals and 20 to 50 proposals for the about weeks now, no hirings. So i am thinking they just posted their jobs for positings sake and they don't mean it. Can anyone educate me on the right clients' job posting I should send proposals to.

Thanks.

It's a personal decision. You probably should have a percentage in mind, e.g. 80%, below which you don't apply. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths