🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help regarding restoring agency account ...
Page options
finesseconsultin
Community Member

Need help regarding restoring agency account with reputations and adding another freelancer

I need some help in restoring my agency account, as I lost all the reputation that came with it from Elance.

Also, I want to add another freelancer to the agency, but when she is trying to submit her profile, it is telling that there are no suitable jobs available, although I am 100% sure that there are suitable jobs for which she can apply.

Please help

10 REPLIES 10
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mukherjee, 

I went ahead and asked the Customer Support Team to reinstate your agency account for you. 

Once your agency account has been reinstated, you should be able to add members by following the steps below: 

To add someone to your agency:

1. Go to your Accounts menu (∨) > Settings > Members & Permissions.
  2. Select Invite a New User and fill in the form, including choosing roles and permissions.
  3. Select Invite User. The person will receive a notification to join your team and can accept or decline your invitation.

Please know that you will only be able to add members to your agency if you have an Agency Plus Plan. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank you so much for a quick revert. I had a few feedbacks/ratings/reputation which was transferred from Elance to this agency. Is there a way to view that?

Also, would appreciate if you could have a look at the following profile. I am not sure why she is not able to get her profile active, as there are many jobs that match her skillset listed here. I wanted to add her profile to my agency account.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Mukherjee, 

The agency you are referring to has already been closed, and you are only allowed to have own one agency on your account. Would you like to restore the old agency account, and close the new account? 

If you decide on reinstating your old agency account, you should be able to add this freelancer on that agency. If you are unable to do so, please let us know so that we can have the Customer Support look into it. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Yes, it would be great if you could reinstate the old agency with the ratings and the reputations please.

Also, please could you let me know why the profile is getting this message?

We’ve reviewed your profile and currently our marketplace doesn’t have opportunities for your area of expertise.

If you have more relevant skills or experience to add, you can update and re-submit your profile. You can find more information regarding our decision here.

Hi Mukherjee,

I checked and found that our team is already assisting you directly about this issue. Someone from the team will respond back to your ticket with more information. In the meantime, please feel free to respond to the ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Avery O,

I created a new agency acocunt from my freelancer. Then I closed because of some mistakes. Could you please help to restore it? Now I cannot create another one.

Thank you very much.

Hi Khiem,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your request. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Dear all,

Yesterday, I just created a new agency acocunt from my freelancer. Then I closed because of some mistakes. Could you please help to restore it? Now when I access to my agency profile https://www.upwork.com/agencies/profile-settings?frkscc=ExYGAi6OsnkD, it says I don't have permission.

Thank you very much.

fanciscokhiem
Community Member

Hi Avery O,

I created a new agency acocunt from my freelancer. Then I closed because of some mistakes. Could you please help to restore it? Now I cannot create another one.

Thank you very much.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths