cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help requesting a manual name review

Highlighted
T V Member Since: May 15, 2020
11 of 24

I need to change my initials from T Vinchee to "Tushar Vinocha", as "T Vinchee" is just my nickname and my formal name is Tushar Vinocha. I was unaware of varified name policy, otherwise, I would have put my formal name while profiling. Please help. 

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
12 of 24

Hi T,

You can request to change your name by going to Settings  Contact Info. The name change request may take 24 to 48 hours, and you will be notified of the status once our team completes the review change requested. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Tolu O Member Since: May 5, 2020
13 of 24

Hello everyone! Please I need help with a manual name review for my payment method! I'd appreciate it.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 24

Hi Tolu,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Clare S Member Since: Mar 28, 2020
15 of 24
Hi,

I’d like to request for a manual name review as Im professionally known as my baptism name whereas the name on my bank account is my legal name. I’m now living in another country and am unable to retrieve my baptism certificate to upload as a supporting document . Could Upwork contact me about this please? Thank you.
Highlighted
16 of 24

Hi Clare,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our team members will reach out to you via ticket to assist further. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Kaitlyn G Member Since: May 3, 2020
17 of 24

I am also having trouble with getting a manual name change so my bank account matches my account name. Can someone please assist? 

Highlighted
18 of 24

Hi Kaitlyn,

One of our agents will reach out to you directly and assist further in reviewing your name change request. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Njoki N Member Since: May 26, 2020
19 of 24

I'm experiencing the same problem. My profile name is my middle and last name while my bank account details use my first and last name. The bank account was disconnected because of this. I've already put a change of name request by changing my name to my 1st and last name on my profile. I hope this won't bring a problem. Please advise how to connect my bank account. I think I need manual help. 

Thank you. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
20 of 24

Hi Njogo, 

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. Thank you.

Untitled