🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Need help requesting testimonials!
Page options
karensanjanwala
Community Member

Need help requesting testimonials!

Hello,

I'm trying to request a testimonial. When I enter my client's Linkedin link I continue to get an error message. We've tried multiple times and the link is correct but continues to remain red. Would really appreciate any help! 

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Karen,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. If you continue to receive the same problem after this, please send me a screenshot from your end via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

Thank you so much for the quick reply!

Please see the attached screenshot. The Linkedin link is as follows: **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Best,
Karen

Hi Karen,

Please try adding a LinkedIn URL from the person who will provide the testimonial and not the company. If you still experience the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you! This worked. However, now I’m having an issue when applying to jobs. I relocated from the US to the UK and I do not have a British Passport or British Driver’s License, which is required when I’m being verified. I do have a British Residency Card. Can you please advise? Please feel free to call me if that’s easier!

Best,
Karen

Hi Karen,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths