🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need help to optimize profile
Page options
srabonihasan
Community Member

Need help to optimize profile

Review my profile and give your feedback. What do I have to do to make my profile more optimize?

2 REPLIES 2
abu_ansarul-mush
Community Member

Hello Sraboni, here are some general tips that can help you optimize your Upwork profile:

1. Make sure your profile picture is professional and high-quality.
  2. Write a clear and concise overview that highlights your skills and experience. Use bullet points and keep it easy to read.
  3. Include specific examples of past work or projects you have completed.
  4. List your skills and expertise in the relevant sections of your profile.
  5. Use relevant keywords in your profile description to improve your chances of being found by clients.
  6. Provide a detailed portfolio that showcases your work.
  7. Add relevant certifications, degrees or other qualifications to your profile.
  8. Set a competitive hourly rate or fixed price for your services.
  9. Request and display feedback from clients you have worked with in the past.
  10. Be proactive in applying for relevant jobs and communicate professionally with clients to build a good reputation.

Remember that your Upwork profile is your first impression to potential clients, so it is important to make it as professional and compelling as possible.

73ea289b
Community Member

Hi Sraboni 

Thank you for reaching out and welcome to Upwork! I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Go through this Upwork Academy, It has an interactive suite of courses and tools for helping you succeed on Upwork. You'll find topics from best practices for choosing your profile headline and advice to help you get started.

https://community.upwork.com/t5/Academy/ct-p/Academy

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths