🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need little help
Page options
p_serechenko
Community Member

Need little help

Hello guys! How can I get my 1st job here on upwork? Can anybody, please, advise me something:) Thank you in advance!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
prestonhunter
Community Member

6 REPLIES 6
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Polina S wrote:

Hello guys! How can I get my 1st job here on upwork? Can anybody, please, advise me something:) Thank you in advance!

I like that you went for a very informal style of communication to make a connection with a potential client. I don't like that you completely miss the mark and come across to me as - forgive me - juvenile.

Do a great deal of research of other freelancers that offer the same skills, learn from them, and present as friendly, nice, but/and very very competent.  

Thank you Mrs. Martina!

This is little ruff, but you are right. I accept it as a solution as well, just started seriously learning this platform a few days ago. Probably am too impatient and doing fast and stupid moves.

I appreciate your words and will definitely do what you advised.

Kind regards

Polina S wrote:

Thank you Mrs. Martina!

This is little ruff, but you are right. I accept it as a solution as well, just started seriously learning this platform a few days ago. Probably am too impatient and doing fast and stupid moves.

I appreciate your words and will definitely do what you advised.

Kind regards

Welcome. So leave everything out about that you are new to the platform, what you think of the platform, etc., and put in a good structure and natural flow of your text. 

Dear Mrs. Martina,

I will greatly appreciate if you could see the changes I have made and give me your feedback.

Thank You in advance

prestonhunter
Community Member

Welcome. This is what you're looking for:

Want to get that first job? Then check this out...

Thank you mr. Preston!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths