🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need some answers before starting
Page options
n_pilotti
Community Member

Need some answers before starting

Greetings and happy new year.
 I´m new to Upwork and I´m considering giving it a go, but I still have some doubts about certain parts of the process. I would very much appreciate any help I can get for these questions from a mod or other users:
 I´m from Argentina, here we can get bank accounts that work with Pesos (local currency) or USD. ¿Wich one should I get and assign to my Upwork profile?

¿Are there any specific banks that work with Upwork or any of them would do?
¿Is there a "chat" or anything similar provided by Upwork itself for me to communicate in real-time with my clients? (The nature of the service might need a somewhat constant flow of questions to ensure the client´s preferences are being followed) (If needed I would/will use a third party program or website, but it would be much more "professional" to do so through Upwork itselft)

¿Can I get some form of receipt for my transactions?

I´m sure I´ll have more questions in the future but that´s all I can think of right now. I apologize if these questions are not deemed worthy of a post but I just want to make sure I´m doing everything I can to proceed in the best way possible.

Thank you in advance for any and all help.

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nicolas,

You can use our Direct to Local Bank withdrawal option or any other option that works best for you, to learn more about our payment options check out this Help Article.

When a client accepts your proposals or sends you an offer a message room is created, both parties will receive email notification when someone sends a message.
If you want to receive even faster notifications you can enable the desktop notifications as well, and they will appear on the right bottom corner of your screen.

Check out this Help Article to learn more how you can download your invoices as a full report or as a  individual invoice.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths