🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Need some help with my profile
Page options
christybesiner
Community Member

Need some help with my profile

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to optimize my profile to fit several different projects. I would like to express my customer service background more profoundly. I would also like to put more of my writing skills into play. Any suggestions would be awesome!

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

@Christeen B wrote:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to optimize my profile to fit several different projects. I would like to express my customer service background more profoundly. I would also like to put more of my writing skills into play. Any suggestions would be awesome!

You are mainly offering a skill (interviewing candidates) that is usually done in person and not online - at least for higher qualified personnel, I presume. On this platform you will be more successful if you concentrate on your writing skills. Generally concentrating on one skill is better and can be better presented than offering a range of different skills. 

One small remark: I find it odd when the hourly rate is odd and not an even number ... too quirky for my taste, but I'm not saying it can't appeal to clients, just that it wouldn't to me. 

Martina, as someone with years of very successful professional recruiting experience, I can assure you that oftentimes the components of recruiting (including interviewing) are performed remotely/virtually...

Hi Pam,

With our similar backgrounds, do you have any suggestions for my profile? I am noticing that I have been in zero searchs. My goal is to become more available to projects.

I appreciate any assistance you can provide.

Thank-you,

Christeen

Hi Martina,

As someone who has been a virtual recruiter placing passive candidates into senior roles for fortune 500 company's for over a decade. There is no need for the headhunter to meet face to face. I do appreciate your time to look over my profile. I will make an adjustment into my hourly rate as I can understand how that may be confusing. Thank-you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths