🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Need some tips for new seller
Page options
devnath_shovo
Community Member

Need some tips for new seller

Hi Friends,

I am new at upwork. I need some tips as a new seller. How can i rank my project at upwork? pleae give me some advise. Some SEO tips for Projects catalog

1 REPLY 1
NadaN
Staff
Staff

Hi Shovo,

Welcome to Upwork, we're glad to have you! In order to get started with Project Catalog, please check out this article. Additionally, when you create a project, consider:

1. Selecting the right category
  2. Checking additional category tags
  3. Listing 5 optional search tags

While setting the project category is a requirement to get your project published, setting additional category tags is optional. Still, adding relevant category tags can help your project rise to the top and become more visible to clients as they provide more relevant information. You can add up to 5 optional search tags, which can further help you categorize the project.

Also, the same way Projects are displayed in your Upwork profile, the snippets of your profile show up in the Project once the Clients open it in Project Catalog. That means you should still try to have a marketable profile and make projects cohesive with what’s displayed in your profile. Here's a great resource to help you build your profile.

Let us know if you need more help!

Nadja

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths