🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Need to contact someone
Page options
1946f493
Community Member

Need to contact someone

Hi, I have charges on my credit card that may be from this website, and I have no idea where they have come from. The contact / help button won't direct me to anyone to discuss this with, how do I get in touch with someone? I didn't have an account, I just joined so I could try and connect with someone to get to the bottom of the charges on my credit card - please help... Thank you! Amanda

4 REPLIES 4
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Amanda,

I just checked your account and I could see that you don't have any transactions made with your account yet. Additionally, you haven't set up any billing method yet. Unfortunately, the charges made to your credit card are not from Upwork. Thank you.

Untitled

I only set up the account about 10 minutes ago so I could try and contact someone. Is there an accounts department you can put me in touch with?

Hello Amanda,

I'll have one of our representatives reach out to you to assist you with your concern. Thank you.

Untitled

Seems someone has stolen Amanda's CC and used it in Upwork. 

Amanda, why dont you contact your CC's customer service and and dispute the charge? Also better block that card and get a new one.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths