🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Need to verify name as only Mohit on upwo...
Page options
leotriggered
Community Member

Need to verify name as only Mohit on upwork account also on adding billing methods

I need in help verifying my account that my name on the bank is only Mohit but while filling the form at Upwork it asks for the last name. So I added Mr. as first name and Mohit as a last name. but it still shows an error that the name is not the same. Also, the Upwork account name needed last name too so I added it as Mr. as first name and Mohit as the last name, but it does not look good as it shows as Mr. M. only.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi M,

In cases like yours, we always suggest to use a formal salutation in the first name field (like Mr., Mrs, Ms.) and your name in the last name field. Regarding your payment method, our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi M,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your payment method. I would also like to confirm that you`ve taken the correct steps with your First and Last name. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

But adding names like Mr. Mohit as First and last name makes my profile name Mr. M. Which does not look good. Please give me a solution for my profile name and bank name also so that My name Mohit is shown first then after any word So it looks like Mohit M.(or any word as the last name), not as Mr. M. 

Regards,

Mohit

Hi M,

In cases like yours, we always suggest to use a formal salutation in the first name field (like Mr., Mrs, Ms.) and your name in the last name field. Regarding your payment method, our team will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

As you write Hi M, it never looks good rather than my name Mohit. Please give me a solution so that my name Mohit appears and you write as Hi Mohit, not Hi M.

Regards

Mohit

Hi Mohit,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Ok, Thank You

Hello goran,

I have a question related to billing and payments 

last week I have done a project for my client and my payment method was unauthorized by upwork and I just add new billing method can I get paid for my last project

as I did not received any payment yet

Note: I just add my payment method 

Hi Junaid,

I can only see one transaction that you initiated last 20- November. The weekly billing period begins on Monday at 00:00 midnight UTC and ends on Sunday at 23:59 UTC, at which point your earnings are In review. Once this review period ends, there is a five-day security period after which your earnings, less Upwork fees, will become Available for withdrawal. You can read more about the weekly billing cycle here.

You can expect the amount to be available on your end on the Date Section on your Transaction History page. You may also want to check this help article for more details.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths