🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Never Interview After dispute
Page options
kovacsferenc
Community Member

Never Interview After dispute

Hi there.

Unfortunately a few days ago there was a dispute between me and clients.

Discussion is now over and I received an email from the upwork team that my account is currently flagged.

From the end of dispute, I bidded hard to get the assignment.

But strangely, unlike before, we have not even had one interview to date.

Please accept my heart and take my account status once more.

I really do not know if my account is "flagged" so many people do not even interview me ... I can not sleep every night because of this. Please help me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

2 REPLIES 2
kat303
Community Member

Ferenc K wrote:

Hi there.

Unfortunately a few days ago there was a dispute between me and clients.

Discussion is now over and I received an email from the upwork team that my account is currently flagged.

From the end of dispute, I bidded hard to get the assignment.

But strangely, unlike before, we have not even had one interview to date.

Please accept my heart and take my account status once more.

I really do not know if my account is "flagged" so many people do not even interview me ... I can not sleep every night because of this. Please help me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards.

---------------------

I'm confused. Have you received a message from Upwork saying that your account is flagged? What make you think your account is flagged. Your account is set to private, but you can see submit proposals and clients can still interview you and hire you. The only thing they can't do is search for you. But if you're a newbie, the only clients who would search for you are mostly scammers.

Did you have an active contract? If you look under My Jobs, do you see the job listed? If you were just in the interview stage, then, as far as I know, you can't initiate a dispute because there's no job, there's no work done, there's no active contract and no funds deposited into escrow. 

The only 2 things I can think of, is that the client reported you due to some offensive, rude, or profanity used during discussions. Any discussions/communications IS the interview stage. Other then that, your account may be put on hold until you go through Upwork's verification process. . 

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ference, 

It looks like the limitation to your account has already been lifted. Please refer to this support ticket for more information about your account limitation. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths