🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New Connects Pricing and Payment Method
Page options
needyamingmail
Community Member

New Connects Pricing and Payment Method

Two day ago I got an email from Upwork. I see after 20 may per connects will cost $0.15

My current billing cycle 18 may. This month yet my billing cycle has not restored.

If after 20 may, per connects cost will be 0.15 and that charge how can I pay? I don't have any Credit or Debit card. I've only balance in my main account. Can I purchase connects from my main account balance?

Actually I'm new in this freelancing fields..  So I don't have any Payoneer Card or Bank Account.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
akbgill
Community Member

Yes Sure, You can  purchase connects with your Upwork balance.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
40b77e4c
Community Member

Wait for some hours hope you will get your last 60 connects if your cycle is 18 May. 

Well to purchase connects you have to attach a credit card or PayPal account. You can follow this link Add a Credit Card

Sharjeel

akbgill
Community Member

Yes Sure, You can  purchase connects with your Upwork balance.

Hello

How can i purchase connects with my available balance in Upwork. Please explain it step by step. 

I have a paypal and a credit card attached but they ar eboth empty at this moment so i need to use my Upwork balance. 

Thank you

Hi Spiro,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Go to Settings > Membership & Connects page and click on the green button 'Add More Connects'. Select the amount of Connects for purchase and click on the button 'Buy Connects'. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

So I purchased more connects and wanted it to use my credit card on file rather than my Upwork account balance but it came out of my balance and not my card on file. I want to use the card on file and not my Upwork balance for bookkeeping purposes. How do I choose to use my card and not my balance?

Luke A

Hi Luke,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Please note that if you have sufficient funds, the amount will be withdrawn from your account balance. If not, the full amount will be charged to your primary billing method. So I'd like to confirm that this current behavior is by design.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Understood. Thank you.

Luke A
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths