🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New account issue?
Page options
9c6e12aa
Community Member

New account issue?

/I can't tell if my proposals are being viewed. I haven't received any responses (no messages, and no rejections--nothing in my Archived folder). It's a bit disconcerting, since I'm new to the platform. Any way to check on the backend and make sure there isn't an issue with my account?

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG

Hi Mallory,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

Submitting a Winning Proposal on Upwork
Make Your Freelancer Profile More Visible & Appealing
Enhance Your Freelancer Profile for Greater Success

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
9c6e12aa
Community Member

I understand that, absolutely! It just strikes me as surprising to be in a space where none of my proposals have moved forward or been rejected, when those companies are actively reviewing proposals. I've monitored and have noticed that the number of active proposals are being reduced on them, so it isn't just total inactivity.

I'm really just asking if someone can make sure there isn't a problem with my account. There was no way for me to open a support ticket, so I'm just looking for a little help--not advice on proposals, etc. If you could confirm whether my account is active and my proposals are visible to clients, that would be great.

Hi Mallory,

I understand your concern, I checked and everything looks fine on our end. You were able to open a support ticket with our team as well. If you have any further questions please feel free to update your ticket.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
9c6e12aa
Community Member

Thanks so much!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths