🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New and need help
Page options
dgrtdesign1co
Community Member

New and need help

A client asked me to find him on skype throught upwork . On skype he offered me the project that i bid on Upwork. Now he had send me files for start working on. If i work on this files wouldn't this voilates my terms with Upwork? And If it wouldn't how do I claim my payments?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Ajaya B wrote:

A client asked me to find him on skype throught upwork . On skype he offered me the project that i bid on Upwork. Now he had send me files for start working on. If i work on this files wouldn't this voilates my terms with Upwork? And If it wouldn't how do I claim my payments?

You need to tell the client that you look forward to working with them as soon as you have received the official contract offer through Upwork....

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Ajaya B wrote:

You need to tell the client that you look forward to working with them as soon as you have received the official contract offer through Upwork....

Hey Thanks for the solutions. I did replied him that but ever since that the guy is a no show. But thanks anywys.

kirnazdogan
Community Member

You can even work at your customer's home if you want, but you should start a contract and get paid through Upwork.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths