🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New contract with existing client - how w...
Page options
b9588749
Community Member

New contract with existing client - how will it appear on freelancer profile?

I have started a new contract with the existing client but it is now showing on my profile as active contracts though it has been hours since I accepted the offer. My question is, will it show on my profile as a new contract with its own title or not?

Also, please advise if I shall close the previous contract with the same client as that project is complete with task submission and payment processed. My profile is only a few months old on Upwork so I am eager to get feedback on my profile if I close the previous contract with mutual agreement with the client, will it affect my new contract or is it recommended to leave it for sometime later?

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
yeasir_arafat_13
Community Member

"will it show on my profile as a new contract with its own title or not?"

- Yes, it will show as a new contract as you started a new contract.

"Also, please advise if I shall close the previous contract with the same client as that project is complete with task submission and payment processed. My profile is only a few months old on Upwork so I am eager to get feedback on my profile if I close the previous contract with mutual agreement with the client, will it affect my new contract or is it recommended to leave it for sometime later?"

- As the project is completed, you may ask your client to end it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths