🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New here? Please introduce yourself!
Page options
AndreaG

New here? Please introduce yourself!

Hey all!

Welcome to the Upwork Community! Check out this list of Upwork Community offerings and explore how you can participate, attend events, learn best practices, and become even more successful with Upwork.

To kick start your community journey, we recommend introducing yourself to your fellow. Using the questions we’ve provided (or a style all your own), reply to this post and tell us a little about yourself!

1. What field do you work in, and where are you located?
  2. What are you hoping to learn from other members? 
  3. What (or who) inspires you?

~Andrea
Upwork
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation on this new thread.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

1,849 REPLIES 1,849
ekinoks89
Community Member

Hi All; My name is Ekin and i work in the field of audio production, located in Antalya, Turkey. i specialize in audio mixing, mastering, translation, voice-over editing, advertising, and podcast production.  I am also open to sharing ideas and potentially finding job opportunities through interacting with other members on this forum. I believe that collaboration and exchanging knowledge with others can help us grow both professionally and personally. So, I'm hoping to learn from the experiences and expertise of other members and contribute to the community by sharing my own ideas and knowledge. I find inspiration in my desire to be successful, but also from the people in my life who support and motivate me. My family, friends, and mentors have all played a role in shaping my goals and encouraging me to pursue my passions. In particular, I'm inspired by those who have overcome challenges and achieved great things through hard work and determination. It reminds me that anything is possible with the right mindset and effort.

Hi there,My name is ijeoma iroka I am a virtual Assistant in Appointment setting,Airbnb,lead generation, customer support,booking.com,T

Hi there Where are you from?

I am from India  .

hi.

I am civil engineer.

From Istanbul.

Hy I m from Pakistan... But I have no work to do...send me some work I do best...

same here dear 

is there any academy for learn upwork 

Hi Bahadur,

Welcome to Upwork! Since you're fairly new to the platform, I think it's best for you to start with the basics. Below you'll find a few Upwork Academy courses to help you get started:

Additionally, feel free to sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
e46386ce
Community Member

Hi 

I am saruj from Pakistan 

Am so happy to be here, my name is Adekanmbi Adebusoye Dare. I study accountant and good in data processing also others related accounting work.

Thanks

Hi Adebusoye, I'm Adejobi Oluwakemi, I'm also new here and so excited to be here

Hi Goodluck!

Hi  dear am a content writer am from Nigeria 

Hey me too... Kese start kiyaa ye aapnee ..can u help me ??

Hi

I am shazia from Pakistan 

I am  from Pakistan too. 

I am Rasheduzzaman Badhon from Bangladesh. I am doing the graphics design jobs last 15 years. I have lot of experience in Press Printing, Packaging & Digital Printing design knowledge but I am new commer here in upwork comunications. I known that upwork is now a best platform in the world. I am belive that many people are establised their life in this upwork. So I am comeing here to make a new life. Please help me for make a brightness future.

May Almighty Allah Bless us...

lets help each other

I am content writer Faisal Chishti form pakstan 

I am Saliha Asif. I am an experienced  Educational Content Writer. I am from Pakistan, Punjab.

helo how are u am also an experince content writer from punjab pakistan how are u 

I m from Pakistan 

well come

Kenya 

Hi 

I am from Dhaka Bangladesh.

Assalamualaikum, I am not in this work, will you people spot me? I know how to convert Urdu to English and English to Urdu, will you support me?

Hi, Anabia.

Learn more about using UpWork here: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Learning-Paths/ct-p/LearningPaths

Try searching for translator jobs with your skills here: https://www.upwork.com/nx/jobs/search/?user_location_match=1&sort=recency

Best of luck to you! 🙂 Work hard, and don't give up or accept defeat!

I am from Bangladesh

Kajol

My Name is Ramadan I'm from Africa Nigeria I'm fast in typing and i create business email and also a skirt content creator and a skirt writer  I can also manage social media such as Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube and tik tok 

I'm here to find a job I can work full time or short time job. thank you.

Kenyan 

Tanzania Africa

Am from Nigeria 

Bangladesh

Pakistan 

I am content writer Faisal Chishti 

Hello Paulette, my name is Joel Enem and I am in Abuja, Nigeria. I am also new here and it seems I have no clue what I am doing yet.

I am from Malaysia, South East Asia. 

My name is Dansan Njeru Gitari from Kenya.I love Upwork.

Hy I m expert in writing...

Send me any type of work I make nice Pdf for you 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths