🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New job posts not showing in my job feed.
Page options
shahedulalam
Community Member

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

Hello,

I need help from community.

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or one day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from yesterday.

I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shahedul, 

When you search for specific key words or job categories, make sure that you save it, so that it automatically adds to your job feed. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.04.47 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shahedul, 

It may be that there are not many recent jobs posted in the category you have chosen. If you click on Recommended job posts, you will also see that the jobs posted in the feed are from 15 to 30minutes ago.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your reply. It used to update every minute before yesterday. There was a bar showing '5 or 10 new jobs'. The bar also disappeared from yesterday. If I search with keyword of my expertise, it shows the jobs of 10-15 minutes ago!! So, there are recently posted jobs available but not displaying automatically.

Hi Shahedul, 

When you search for specific key words or job categories, make sure that you save it, so that it automatically adds to your job feed. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.04.47 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello Avery,

It works and problem solved. Thanks a lot.

m_taah
Community Member

Hello, I have same issue

I have saved it ,but it's same

Hi Marshall,

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
balte
Community Member

I have same issue since last night.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Mohammad,

I would suggest removing and add your saved search results again.  To learn more about this click here. If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I did that but still not getting the desire result.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mohammad,

By setting up a new Job Feed as described here you'll fine-tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello. I am having an issue with the job posts feed. I can see only the last 4-6 hours jobs posted. I would like to see other job posts. I deleted search categories and choose new ones again but it didn't solve the problem. If I choose "Best Matches" or the "Most Recent" it also doesn't let me see older job posts. And I would like to see previous job posts. Can somebody help with this issue?

Hi Olena,

Please go to Find Work or Job Search and create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help article. This will configure your "My Feed" as per your needs. 

Also, please know that the button you're referring to is not currently available. Our team is working on adding that function to the Best Matches and Most Recent feeds in the near future!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea!

Thank you for your response. I think saved Search Result can not show all relevant job posts as clients name them in so various ways, sometimes even don't understand what technology they need. It would be good to see all job posts in the feed according to the chosed filters and then decide which one is the best for my skills. Unfortunately, I can't see all the job posts. When I save the Search result in "My Feed", anyway I can see only the last 4-5 hours of job posts. Before I didn't have this problem. I could check out a minimum of the last 24 hours in "My Feed".

Hi Olena,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I am having the same problem. I did the recommendations and still the same. I only see an hour ago posts in my job feed. But using the app in my mobile phone I can see new posts.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Diana, 

I checked your feed and can see that new jobs are listed on your Find Work page. This one below was posted 15-minutes ago. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 12.38.13 PM.png

Please know that you should also be able to select which feed you want to check by clicking on the options I have annotated above.

~ Avery
Upwork

despite it, the problem remains the same to me.

Hi Mudassar,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
56fc44f5
Community Member

Thank you so much.

ebc6d4ba
Community Member

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

Hi Hassan,

The jobs listed in your job feed are based on the saved search results you have added to your job feed. To learn more about this, click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
64548ba0
Community Member

Hello,

I need help from the community.

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currently "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 13/14+ hours ago, or one day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem for 2-3 days.

I did everything which has been given for solutions to other people.

I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Thanks in advance.

Dear

My new job is not displaying in job feeds and I can't see any proposals.

Only say "Hourly - Posted 25 minutes ago by You".

How can I solve this issue.

Thanks.

Hi Mohamad, 

I checked your job feed and it looks like it is updated. Let us know if the issue persist. 

~ Avery
Upwork

I have the same issue. My job posting is not shown in the jobs feed and there is no proposals.

Have you found what was the reason?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kim,

I checked this for you and I was able to see your job post and there are three proposals already on it. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ed330981
Community Member

Mam i am having same issue, i have also tried same methord but problem is not solved, please check in screenshot.

thank you 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Onkar,

I checked but could not replicate the issue you are referring to. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? Please let us know if you need our further assistance. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
szuberi
Community Member

Hi,

I have similar problem and tried everything but not solving problem.

thanks

Hi, Avery
Hope you are well.
There are three tabs on the left sidebar of the upwork homepage.
(1) Myfeed
(2) Best matches
(3) Most Recent
but on my sidebar, the first tab (Myfeed) is missing. Please you can check the attachment. Please check and let me know the issue. I'm so worried about this. I'll wait for your positive response. Thank you
Have a great day

dwemer
Community Member

I saw some posts about it here, so it's not only me.

Try open the job search, click the mentioned category and see that the latest jobs were posted many hours ago, while other categories are updating as they should be(new jobs every few minutes).

However, if you click 'recommended', you'll see there are many new jobs, but for some reason you can't see it in your job feed or search.

It's not about the location, since in my 'recommended' I can see the jobs with preferred locations and I am still able to see it and apply.

The problem remains even if I'm searching while logged out from my profile. I just can't see new jobs in my category. Not a single one. The latest was about 23 hours ago.

I experience the problem from yesterday and already contacted the support, but still have no answer. Is Upwork broken again or this is a planned change?

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aleksandr,

I moved your post to one of the threads you indicated on your ticket. Can you please set up a new job feed as described here for the category you mentioned, and let me know if you can see recently posted jobs in it afterwards?

~ Vladimir
Upwork
dwemer
Community Member

Vladimir,

Thanks for your assistance. I have finally found out what was the problem. I attached the screenshot.

The reason why I (and some other people) couldn't see any jobs in my feed or search is that I searched for the entire category, with all subcategories, in case some client place the job in a wrong subcategory. But if I check the whole category in the search, all subcategories got unchecked for some reason(see screenshot), and that's why I was not able to see any jobs at all.

More misterious, it still works for other categories(when only main category is checked and no subcategories), at least for me. But not anymore for the category 'web, mobile, software development'.

I think there is some very specific issue with new search system and I hope I described it clearly, if not, I will glad to provide more info to help get it fixed.

skniazi00
Community Member

Greetings,
I have tried almost everything, but still cant get new jobs to appear in my feed when I log in through my PC. I logged in from my mobile and I see jobs from 15minutes. 
Can you help me with this?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad Shahzad,

I checked this for you and on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. Also, please try to sync your computer with internet time. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
skniazi00
Community Member

Thank you so much for helping me out here

I have same My feed displaying one day old jobs but mobile app showing the recent ones.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sulaiman,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
gurpreetsaspali
Community Member

Dear

My new job is not displaying in job feeds and I can't see any proposals.

Only say "Hourly - Posted 4 hours ago by You".

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths