cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

Shahedul A Member Since: May 8, 2017
1 of 17

Hello,

I need help from community.

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or one day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from yesterday.

I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 17

Hi Shahedul, 

It may be that there are not many recent jobs posted in the category you have chosen. If you click on Recommended job posts, you will also see that the jobs posted in the feed are from 15 to 30minutes ago.

-Avery
Untitled
3 of 17

Hi Avery,

Thanks for your reply. It used to update every minute before yesterday. There was a bar showing '5 or 10 new jobs'. The bar also disappeared from yesterday. If I search with keyword of my expertise, it shows the jobs of 10-15 minutes ago!! So, there are recently posted jobs available but not displaying automatically.

BEST ANSWER
4 of 17

Hi Shahedul, 

When you search for specific key words or job categories, make sure that you save it, so that it automatically adds to your job feed. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.04.47 PM.png

-Avery
Untitled
5 of 17

Hello Avery,

It works and problem solved. Thanks a lot.

Mohamad H Member Since: Nov 12, 2017
6 of 17

Dear

My new job is not displaying in job feeds and I can't see any proposals.

Only say "Hourly - Posted 25 minutes ago by You".

How can I solve this issue.

Thanks.

7 of 17

Hi Mohamad, 

I checked your job feed and it looks like it is updated. Let us know if the issue persist. 

-Avery
Untitled
Kim K Member Since: Dec 11, 2018
8 of 17

I have the same issue. My job posting is not shown in the jobs feed and there is no proposals.

Have you found what was the reason?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 17

Hi Kim,

I checked this for you and I was able to see your job post and there are three proposals already on it. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Alex V Member Since: Jul 30, 2015
10 of 17

I saw some posts about it here, so it's not only me.

Try open the job search, click the mentioned category and see that the latest jobs were posted many hours ago, while other categories are updating as they should be(new jobs every few minutes).

However, if you click 'recommended', you'll see there are many new jobs, but for some reason you can't see it in your job feed or search.

It's not about the location, since in my 'recommended' I can see the jobs with preferred locations and I am still able to see it and apply.

The problem remains even if I'm searching while logged out from my profile. I just can't see new jobs in my category. Not a single one. The latest was about 23 hours ago.

I experience the problem from yesterday and already contacted the support, but still have no answer. Is Upwork broken again or this is a planned change?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS