cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
11 of 53

Hi Mohammad,

By setting up a new Job Feed as described here you'll fine-tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what you’re looking for.

Your saved searches also influence your Recommended jobs and saving more related searches may improve the recommendations overtime.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
olenadevkushnir
Olena K Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
12 of 53

Hello. I am having an issue with the job posts feed. I can see only the last 4-6 hours jobs posted. I would like to see other job posts. I deleted search categories and choose new ones again but it didn't solve the problem. If I choose "Best Matches" or the "Most Recent" it also doesn't let me see older job posts. And I would like to see previous job posts. Can somebody help with this issue?

andregutierrez22
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
13 of 53

Hi Olena,

Please go to Find Work or Job Search and create a saved search for your job feed as explained in this help article. This will configure your "My Feed" as per your needs. 

Also, please know that the button you're referring to is not currently available. Our team is working on adding that function to the Best Matches and Most Recent feeds in the near future!

~Andrea
Upwork
olenadevkushnir
Olena K Member Since: Apr 2, 2020
14 of 53

Hi Andrea!

Thank you for your response. I think saved Search Result can not show all relevant job posts as clients name them in so various ways, sometimes even don't understand what technology they need. It would be good to see all job posts in the feed according to the chosed filters and then decide which one is the best for my skills. Unfortunately, I can't see all the job posts. When I save the Search result in "My Feed", anyway I can see only the last 4-5 hours of job posts. Before I didn't have this problem. I could check out a minimum of the last 24 hours in "My Feed".

luiggi_rosado
Luiggi R Moderator Member Since: Jul 3, 2020
15 of 53

Hi Olena,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you,

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dmmmcortez
Diana Marie C Member Since: Apr 28, 2020
16 of 53

I am having the same problem. I did the recommendations and still the same. I only see an hour ago posts in my job feed. But using the app in my mobile phone I can see new posts.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
17 of 53

Hi Diana, 

I checked your feed and can see that new jobs are listed on your Find Work page. This one below was posted 15-minutes ago. 

Screen Shot 2020-04-29 at 12.38.13 PM.png

Please know that you should also be able to select which feed you want to check by clicking on the options I have annotated above.

~ Avery
Upwork
mudassarwp
Mudassar S Member Since: Jul 9, 2019
18 of 53

despite it, the problem remains the same to me.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
19 of 53

Hi Mudassar,

One of our team members already reached out to you directly via this support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
56fc44f5
Md. Yeasin C Member Since: Dec 30, 2020
20 of 53

Thank you so much.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS