🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New job posts not showing in my job feed.
Page options
shahedulalam
Community Member

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

Hello,

I need help from community.

My job feed not displaying new job posts in my job feed. Currenty "My Job Feed" tab is selected. It's showing the jobs of 23 hours ago, or one day ago! It was not like that before. I am facing the problem from yesterday.

I am worried. What can I do? Please let me know what is the reason behind that.

Thanks in advance.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Shahedul, 

When you search for specific key words or job categories, make sure that you save it, so that it automatically adds to your job feed. 

Screen Shot 2017-05-09 at 1.04.47 PM.png

~ Avery
Upwork

View solution in original post

55 REPLIES 55

Hi Gurpreet,

I checked this for you and your contract is showing in ''My Contracts'' tab. The funds for the first milestone are in escrow, and the Clients billing method is verified. Feel free to start working on it, as previously agreed with your Client.

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
1e878f9b
Community Member

Hi There,

Good day!

I have a problem with my search results here in my laptop. It only shows job posting like more than hours ago. But when I checked it using my mobile, it has job posting minutes ago.

Hi Rezelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? 

Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
1e878f9b
Community Member

Hi,

I still encountered the same problem.

Hi Rezelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
madgulkar
Community Member

Since last 5+ hours,My Feed section not getting updated,if you click on saved keywords it is showing updated jobs under that but combine My Feed not getting updated at all.So new jobs not appearing on main feed,seems its global issue,kindly check,same results with Mobile App also.

Hi Sumitra,

Could you try removing and adding your saved search results again? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I already tried that,removed all keywords and categories and readded them but same issue persist,i also tried clearing browser cache,many people are facing same issue today.

Hi Sumitra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
barro_delia
Community Member

Since yesterday I have a problem when I connect. I am unable to download new job offers from the '' my feed '' page Could someone please help me?

Hi Laurence,

Did you mean you're not able to view new jobs on your job feed or something else? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

yes I mean it. I have attached a screenshot to show you how it appears. Since yesterday this is the only offer I have access to.

Hi Laurence,

I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhammadms363
Community Member

Hi,

New jobs are not showing to me, I'm refreshing the website from yesterday repeatedly but didn't showing new websites.

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow the instructions I've shared in my post below: 

• I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
    Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork
gohan20
Community Member

Hello recently my feed (the jobs that are posted) has some drastic changes for exemple the time between each job and the other is 1 hour and so forth. Before it would go with a 2 minutes of 10 minutes max of difference between a job and another and the funny thing is there are jobs posted because when I search for a specific keywords I get jobs that are posted recently but not on the feed. All in all I think there is some problem in the back end in coding how the jobs appear and I would appreciate it if you fix this issue.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths