cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

madgulkar
Sumitra M Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
41 of 51

Since last 5+ hours,My Feed section not getting updated,if you click on saved keywords it is showing updated jobs under that but combine My Feed not getting updated at all.So new jobs not appearing on main feed,seems its global issue,kindly check,same results with Mobile App also.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 51

Hi Sumitra,

Could you try removing and adding your saved search results again? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
madgulkar
Sumitra M Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
43 of 51
I already tried that,removed all keywords and categories and readded them but same issue persist,i also tried clearing browser cache,many people are facing same issue today.
g_vasilevski
44 of 51

Hi Sumitra,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your job feed. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
barro_delia
Laurence B Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
45 of 51
Since yesterday I have a problem when I connect. I am unable to download new job offers from the '' my feed '' page Could someone please help me?
g_vasilevski
46 of 51

Hi Laurence,

Did you mean you're not able to view new jobs on your job feed or something else? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
barro_delia
Laurence B Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
47 of 51
yes I mean it. I have attached a screenshot to show you how it appears. Since yesterday this is the only offer I have access to.
g_vasilevski
48 of 51

Hi Laurence,

I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
muhammadms363
Muhammad S Member Since: Mar 24, 2021
49 of 51

Hi,

New jobs are not showing to me, I'm refreshing the website from yesterday repeatedly but didn't showing new websites.

g_vasilevski
50 of 51

Hi Muhammad,

Please follow the instructions I've shared in my post below: 

• I would recommend adding search results so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
    Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.
~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS