cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New job posts not showing in my job feed.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
31 of 48

Hi Sulaiman,

I can recommend removing your current saved search results and adding new ones so that you`re receiving the most relevant jobs in your job feed.
Once you`ve searched for a skill, industry, or keyword you can further refine the results by using our filters. Once you`re done, click on the green button to save the search result. To learn more about this click here. Thank you.

Untitled
gurpreetsaspali
Gurpreet S Member Since: Jan 7, 2019
32 of 48

Dear

My new job is not displaying in job feeds and I can't see any proposals.

Only say "Hourly - Posted 4 hours ago by You".

How can I solve this issue?

Thanks.

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
33 of 48

Hi Gurpreet,

I checked this for you and your contract is showing in ''My Contracts'' tab. The funds for the first milestone are in escrow, and the Clients billing method is verified. Feel free to start working on it, as previously agreed with your Client.

Please read more about working and getting paid on Fixed-Price contracts in this Help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
1e878f9b
Rezelle C Member Since: Feb 27, 2021
34 of 48

Hi There,

Good day!

I have a problem with my search results here in my laptop. It only shows job posting like more than hours ago. But when I checked it using my mobile, it has job posting minutes ago.

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
35 of 48

Hi Rezelle,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but could not replicate the issue you are experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still experiencing the same issue? 

Let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
1e878f9b
Rezelle C Member Since: Feb 27, 2021
36 of 48
Hi,

I still encountered the same problem.
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
37 of 48

Hi Rezelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola

Untitled
madgulkar
Sumitra M Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
38 of 48

Since last 5+ hours,My Feed section not getting updated,if you click on saved keywords it is showing updated jobs under that but combine My Feed not getting updated at all.So new jobs not appearing on main feed,seems its global issue,kindly check,same results with Mobile App also.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
39 of 48

Hi Sumitra,

Could you try removing and adding your saved search results again? If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
madgulkar
Sumitra M Member Since: Apr 22, 2016
40 of 48
I already tried that,removed all keywords and categories and readded them but same issue persist,i also tried clearing browser cache,many people are facing same issue today.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS