🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New jobs posts not appearing on my feed
Page options
irerivalerian
Community Member

New jobs posts not appearing on my feed

Hi good people,

I need help, I'm quite new to Upwork and for the last week I have been getting job posted in 2+ days on my feed. When i joined I didn't have this problem, I would get the jobs as they are posted. I have tried most of the solutions suggested here but still nothing seems to work. I have cleared my cookies & caches, opened in a new browser, saved my searches etc but all in vain.

My feed: https://www.upwork.com/ab/find-work/

Please someone help me. Thank you.

Valerian Ireri

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Valerian,

I checked your profile and your saved searches and I'm seeing new job post there, few minutes old. Could you please check your system time setup, and also try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Valerian,

I would recommend deleting your saved search result and then saving new search results. Once you search for jobs by industry/skills you can save the search results so that they are showing on your job feed. You can also utilize our Filters to adjust your search results to your needs.

To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran V,

Done as you've instructed but still no changes. I'm not getting new jobs on my feed still, not sure what could be the problem.

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Valerian,

I checked your profile and would like to confirm that you still haven't saved any search results. Once you`ve saved a search result it will be shown under your "My Feed" section on the left side. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I have saved my searches and now it's showing jobs posted in 3+ days. What else do I do?

Please help.

Thank you.

Hi Valerian,

I checked your profile and your saved searches and I'm seeing new job post there, few minutes old. Could you please check your system time setup, and also try to clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you so much Bojan S.

I didn't know my system time could be the cause. I have an issue with my laptop date & time system, it's keeps lagging behind even if i update it. 

I have updated it and now I can see the new job posts on my feed. Thanks a lot.

Hi Bojan & Goran,

I'm having a similar issue of new posts not appearing on my feed, my time and date are upto date and I have also cleared cookes & caches. I got an email from Upwork letting me they have changed my account to private due to non activity, was quite suprised because I just sent 2 proposals like 2 days ago. Anyway they told me to login in order to make it public again, which I have done and just realized I now can't see new posts on my feed.

Yesterday everythig was okay. Please help.

Thank you,

Valerian Ireri.

Hi Valerian,

I would recommend deleting your saved search result and then saving new search results. Once you search for jobs by industry/skills you can save the search results so that they are showing on your job feed. You can also utilize our Filters to adjust your search results to your needs.

To learn more about saving search results check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey Goran V,

Done as suggested but still no new posts. I'm getting posts from 11 hours ago....

What else do I do?  And why is it that I keep experiencing this issue?

Please help. Thank you.

Hi Valerian,

I just checked your job feed and was able to view jobs posted 5min ago. Could you please send me a full screenshot via PM (click on my name)? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Bojan & Goran,

I hope your all well.

I have started experiencing this issue again, new job posts are not appearing on my feed. I deleted my saved searches and saved them again yesterday and I have also deleted cookies & caches. 

What else do I do to get the new posts?

Thank you,

Valerian Ireri

Hi Valerian,

I checked and was able to see some recent posts on your feed. Could you please confirm which browser you're using? Also, did you try updating your computer/laptop time to see if this helps again?

I've also noticed that you don't have any searches saved to your feed. Feel free to go ahead and save some relevant searches to see job postings that fit your expectations. For more information n how to do it, please see this help article.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hello May I know how I can delete the saved jobs? I do not see and option to do that. Thank you for your answer.

Hi Amor,

You can remove saved jobs by going to the Find Work > Saved Jobs page and clicking on the heart icon next to the job post as shown in this screenshot.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths