🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New offer after withdrawal proposal?
Page options
elfi_egmond
Community Member

New offer after withdrawal proposal?

For my first project on Upwork I have withdrawn a proposal with the reason "The payment terms are not what we agreed" due to a wrong currency (USD instead of Euros)... 

Can the client offer me a new proposal with the right amount? Or can there be another alternative? I was about to send the work and everything was agreed to, it's a big project and I don't want to lose it!

Thank you for your help.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elfi,

Yes your client can send you a direct offer or they can invite you again to their job posting, once you have accepted the invitation they will be able to send an offer again.

You have the option to receive the remaining funds as a bonus as well, but keep in mind that bonus payments are not covered under our Upwork Payment Protection.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elfi,

Yes your client can send you a direct offer or they can invite you again to their job posting, once you have accepted the invitation they will be able to send an offer again.

You have the option to receive the remaining funds as a bonus as well, but keep in mind that bonus payments are not covered under our Upwork Payment Protection.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths