🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New on UPWORK. Please Help
Page options
f7f7c8c9
Community Member

New on UPWORK. Please Help

I am new on Upwork. I would like to do Data Capturing, Conversion of PDF to Word. I have seen these jobs posting on my profile, How can i connect with the clients so that i can work for them.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

You might be attracted to jobs like Conversion of PDF to Word because they seem to offer incredibly high payment. These jobs are all scams, with the goal of stealing your money. Don't apply to those. 

Before you do anything else, read the ToS, do the Academy courses, and if you feel that you know enough about upwork, send proposals. This is the way to connect to clients, should they respond to your proposal. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
f7f7c8c9
Community Member

Please would you take a look at my profile and suggest some improvements? 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

You might be attracted to jobs like Conversion of PDF to Word because they seem to offer incredibly high payment. These jobs are all scams, with the goal of stealing your money. Don't apply to those. 

Before you do anything else, read the ToS, do the Academy courses, and if you feel that you know enough about upwork, send proposals. This is the way to connect to clients, should they respond to your proposal. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths