🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New "skill" list
Page options
julianathompson
Community Member

New "skill" list

I would like to start a profile but when I try to enter a skill under "What skills do you offer clients," an error message pops up. It says, "You must select at least one skill from the list. Please start typing to see a list of matching skills." No matter what letter I start with or word I type, nothing pops up and I continue to get the error message. Please help! Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Juliana,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser? I tried it on my end and I was able to add skills. If you are still having some trouble, please let us know by replying to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
cylver1z
Community Member

Hello Juliana,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser? I tried it on my end and I was able to add skills. If you are still having some trouble, please let us know by replying to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled

The browser was out of whack! I ended up doing the entire thing from my cell phone. Thanks for the help!

I'm doing on my cell phone, and it STILL doesn't work. Doesn't this site have any decent technical help??

Hi Madelaine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but was unable to replicate the issue and managed to add skills without any issues. Could you please try using a desktop browser and let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further? Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser too.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths