cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New "skill" list

Juliana T Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
1 of 5

I would like to start a profile but when I try to enter a skill under "What skills do you offer clients," an error message pops up. It says, "You must select at least one skill from the list. Please start typing to see a list of matching skills." No matter what letter I start with or word I type, nothing pops up and I continue to get the error message. Please help! Thank you.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
BEST ANSWER
2 of 5

Hello Juliana,

Have you tried clearing cache and cookies? Or tried using a different browser? I tried it on my end and I was able to add skills. If you are still having some trouble, please let us know by replying to this thread. Thanks!

Untitled
Juliana T Member Since: Jan 24, 2018
3 of 5
The browser was out of whack! I ended up doing the entire thing from my cell phone. Thanks for the help!
Madelaine B Member Since: Sep 20, 2019
4 of 5
I'm doing on my cell phone, and it STILL doesn't work. Doesn't this site have any decent technical help??
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 5

Hi Madelaine,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked but was unable to replicate the issue and managed to add skills without any issues. Could you please try using a desktop browser and let us know if the problem persists so that we can assist you further? Also, please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser too.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS