๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป New to Upwork ยป New seller almost giving up ๐Ÿ˜‚
Page options
e904d3be
Community Member

New seller almost giving up ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hi, I've been here about 2 days and I can't get around.. I've watched lots of YouTube tutorials and I still feel I'll not get any work anytime soon.
I'll appreciate any help you can give.
4 REPLIES 4
mattreeler
Community Member

It took me several months to start getting regular work on Upwork, so don't be surprised if things take a while - especially now during the epidemic. Focus on applying to as many jobs as you can, but make sure that you are a perfect fit for the job and have demonstrated work history and or examples that match the client's requirements. Let your personality shine through you proposal and don't get despondant if you don't get hired right away - it will take time.

a_lipsey
Community Member

Derrick T wrote:
Hi, I've been here about 2 days and I can't get around.. I've watched lots of YouTube tutorials and I still feel I'll not get any work anytime soon.
I'll appreciate any help you can give.

What is a COVID promo? That seems in poor taste to me. 

Something I learnt in a youtube video..

But I think I have made my mind. My connects are finished. I've already spent $$$ in buying. I think I'm going to stick to my other sites.. Bye upwork

Good choice. No reason to try and make something work that isnt, especially if you are having better luck elsewhere. Very sensible.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths