🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New to UpWork
Page options
brumfield-donna
Community Member

New to UpWork

I'm new to UpWork. Can I simply apply to job boards or do I have to post a profile?

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Donna, 

It looks like you already have a profile, and your registration was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! In order to be considered for a job post, you will need to submit a proposal for every job that interests you, and you feel you have the right skills and experience for. You should be able to find jobs on your Find Work page on your Upwork account.

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help! Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
m_roganovic
Community Member

Yes, Donna, please, read as many resources on here as you can. There are some real work opporunities, and it can be wonderful, but there are also a lot of scammers. The more you know before you start, the better. Let me know if you need any help, too. Welcome!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths