🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork, getting no feedback
Page options
f049ae1e
Community Member

New to Upwork, getting no feedback

Hello. I am a Qlik Sense Certified Data Architect and I'm new to upwor, I'm looking for my first freelance experience. In the last month I posted around 10 proposals being accurate of my potential to achieve success in each project and detailed in all cover letters. Not that I didn't get any messages or interview invites, I have 0 (zero) profile checks by clients I applied with, so I wonder if this site even works. I would like to hear from someone here please I'm looking forward working extra hours to collect extra income. Thank you. Leandro

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Leandro,

Thank you for your message and welcome to Upwork! I've pulled a few resources that may be helpful to you. Check out these articles to help you create a profile that stands out and improve your profile title and overview. For some great tips on writing proposals that win jobs, check out this article.

Visit our Resource Center and sign up for upcoming events and webinars to learn more about how you can boost your success on Upwork. I hope this helps. We wish you the best of luck!

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths