🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New to Upwork
Page options
maggam
Community Member

New to Upwork

My client has asked me to provide my sample through an upwork attachment. What does that mean? Can I not use the attachment option on the message window?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
richard_wein
Community Member

Pretty M wrote:

My client has asked me to provide my sample through an upwork attachment. What does that mean? Can I not use the attachment option on the message window?

The attachment option on the message window is probably what your client means. I suggest you send it that way, and at the same time ask the client whether that's what they meant.

Sine you said this is a sample, I've assumed that it's not the end product of a milestone. If it was that, then you should submit the work product along with your request for payment.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
richard_wein
Community Member

Pretty M wrote:

The attachment option on the message window is probably what your client means. I suggest you send it that way, and at the same time ask the client whether that's what they meant.

Sine you said this is a sample, I've assumed that it's not the end product of a milestone. If it was that, then you should submit the work product along with your request for payment.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths