🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork
Page options
9dada1b4
Community Member

New to Upwork

Hi Everyone,

I am a member since April 29, 2020. Till date I have submitted around 40 proposals, but have not receive any interview calls yet. Wanted to understand where exactly I am going wrong. My profile is Accounts / Finance / Taxation.

I have other couple of questions.

I had received an invitation email from Upwork team for pre-screening form in May 2020. I missed replying that email earlier, I could reply only in July, 2 days back. Wanted to understand if I am still eligible for completing pre-screening activities. If yes, how can I follow-up with the Upwork team.

How can I be eligible for Rising talent badge. I have gone through the standard document and I feel I have complied with the conditions mentioned therein. Wanted to understand if I am missing anything.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Ankit,

Regarding the pre-screening form, could you please send me a screenshot of the email you`ve received via PM (click on my name)?

Once qualified to receive the Rising Talent badge you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran. As requested, have PM you the screenshot. Do let me know if any other information/details required.

Best regards.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths