🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to Upwork
Page options
sejutisharmin
Community Member

New to Upwork

Hello,
I'm new here. Some days ago i had some questions and i asked that question here. And i got a reply that "One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further"
But i don't know how to get a support ticket to contact with Upwork for getting help from Upwork team members.
Can anyone please describe the process how i would get help from Upwork support?
4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sejuti,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket with additional information. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks again for your kind reply. But sir couldn't find anyone with additional information. Sir Can you please see the screenshot that i attached and help me? Btw my question was

"Previously i used a gmail address to create my Freelancer account and i used that mail to the "sign in with google" connected services. But i deleted that account as i wanted to change my username. Now i have used the same mail address to create my new freelancer account using the same computer but I'm unable to use the "sign in with Google" connected services. Whenever i try to add my mail address to use that service it says that "That email is already in use on upwork. Please try again with another google account." What can i do to use my mail address to use the connected service "sign in with Google" ?"

Hi Sejuti,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths