🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to the site
Page options
b4d16f16
Community Member

New to the site

Hello,

My name is Emil Zlatev and I'm writing you on behalf of the company I'm working for. We are looking for freelance sales representatives that will sell our herbal based dietary supplements. Since I'm new to this could you tell me how should the payment process be organized?

Emil Zlatev

5 REPLIES 5
b4d16f16
Community Member

As an addition to my above I want to give some explanation. Our dietary supplements are in packs. And if we start working with a freelance sales representative do we need to send him/her a particular number of packs and to rely that he or she would sell them and pay us our part of the money or there is a contract we have to sign with them? And if there is such a contract where can I see a draft copy of it?

I apologize if my questions sound a little bit strange but I'm really new to this and definetely in need of an advice.

JoanneP

Hi Emil,

Welcome to Upwork! You can post a job and hire a freelancer to complete the task you mentioned. I see that you already have a client profile, so please post a job as explained in here, verify your payment method, review the proposals you receive, hire a freelancer to complete this work for you and process the payment as explained in these two articles: Hourly Contracts and Fixed Price ContractsYou can also opt for getting assistance from our dedicated team, helping new client post their jobs and invite best talent for their specific project. I'd also strongly advise you to review the client resources we created made available here

As for your concern with selling your products, the Upwork User Agreement has a built-in service contract in sections 3.5 through 3.7 and a non-disclosure agreement in section 6. You are welcome to supplement the Upwork User Agreement with your own documentation (NDA). Please bear in mind that Upwork cannot enforce outside documentation. Let us know if you need further assistance.

~ Joanne
Upwork
b4d16f16
Community Member

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for your reply. I reviewed it and sent you a private message in Saturday.

Emil 

Hi Emil, 

Keep in mind that freelancers are not paying to clients on Upwork, you can only pay freelancers for their work towards your company.
If you have more questions with private details fell free to send me a PM, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you very much for your reply. I just sent you a private message.

Emil 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths