🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » New to upwork
Page options
3266cf1a
Community Member

New to upwork

Hello Everyone here, I'm extremely a new member of the Upwork community here.

I have been submitting a couple of proposals to clients for a given job description though I haven't been answered yet. So I would love to be helped by suggesting some changes either in my profile or maybe I have the wrong ways of approaching clients.

Any help, please

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Alema E wrote:

I have been submitting a couple of proposals to clients for a given job description though I haven't been answered yet. So I would love to be helped by suggesting some changes either in my profile or maybe I have the wrong ways of approaching clients.

Any help, please

I don't know what people are looking for when they need a web developer, but I'm assuming a high degree of diligence is required. You have a lot of mistakes in your text, such as lunch instead of launch (which is funny), so that is not building confidence. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Alema,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

You may want to check these resources to help you increases your chances of winning the best projects:

Additionally, you may want to check this video to learn how to optimize your Upwork Profile for maximum exposure. You can visit our events and webinar page to register for upcoming events or watch recordings of past events.

~ Nikola
Upwork
3266cf1a
Community Member

Hey Nikola, 

Thanks for reaching back to me, I highly appreciate your feedback.

I will work through and correct some of the mistakes I made before.

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Alema E wrote:

Any help, please

I don't know what people are looking for when they need a web developer, but I'm assuming a high degree of diligence is required. You have a lot of mistakes in your text, such as lunch instead of launch (which is funny), so that is not building confidence. 

Hello there, Thank you so much for taking the time to identify a couple of mistakes in my profile. I highly appreciate it and surely I will correct it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths