cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie challenges

Ellen B Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
11 of 14

Dear Mister Rene K, I don’t know what your problem is that you are being so unkind. I never criticized you personally nor do you know anything about me. You’re just assuming and building up a picture in your mind that is based on anything but has nothing to do with me. But I guess this is what makes «a guru» and I don’t think I need one.

I am thankful to those in this community who tried to help and support. Knowing how little time is often left for such things, I appreciate you took some of yours to share your thoughts and inputs. Thank you and goodbye, Ellen

Mir Awais A Member Since: Nov 30, 2018
12 of 14

Welcome to Upwork, don't give up, it take upto year. this is a difficult task on upwork to get work for client .keep sending proposal and offer client to that you will work at lowest cost once you get  couple of jobs and succeed in these jobs the feedback given by clients help to much in getting next job on upwork.

just keep your moral high and do your effort to get any kind of job at lowest rate.

Stay Blessed

Ellen B Member Since: Dec 2, 2019
13 of 14

Hello Mir Awais A, Thank you for your supportive words. It helps to hear what experiences other members made and to figure out how to deal with the situation.

Community Guru
Filip K Member Since: May 22, 2017
14 of 14

So I guess we should all be in awe that you have finished some formal education? Good job, great for you.

I have no education and I'm still here, lol. 

But your attitude reflects you think you are better then the majority of us, and I doubt it will get you far here. 

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.
I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS