cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Iraq in the list of countries?

Ali A Member Since: Sep 21, 2017
1 of 8

I couldn't find "Iraq" in the list of countries, is there any sulotion? is it possible to use UpWork while living in Iraq? 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Ali,

Unfortunately, freelancers located in Iraq don't have any way to withdraw their earnings, that's why Iraq isn't in the list of countries. 

~ Valeria
Untitled
Sajad A Member Since: Jun 8, 2018
3 of 8

Dear Valeria,

Recently, many ways of online payment entered to the service, we have Visa, Master cards, We can do PayPal accounts and many other payments methods are available.

Please add Iraq to the list to give Iraqis freelancers their opportunities of working in UpWork,

Regards,

Abdullah A Member Since: Jan 9, 2019
4 of 8
Hi dear Valerie. I believe there is a huge misunderstanding about Iraq as a county. Like any other county, In Iraq we have plenty methods to send and receive money. International agencies like PayPal, MasterCard, Visa Card and many others are available here and are used daily.

Kindly review your information about this matter since ther are many who are in need to have the privilege of using this site in Iraq.
Mustafa S Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
5 of 8
I have a Master Card and an International Bank account
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
6 of 8

Hi Mustafa, 

Please know that we are not currently servicing Iraq as withdrawals to Iraq are not currently supported. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. 

-Avery
Untitled
Mustafa S Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
7 of 8
When can this be in Iraq?
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
8 of 8

Hi Mustafa, 

We do not have any estimate time as to when this will be available. When it happens, we'll make sure to share it here in the Community.

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS