🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: No Job Score despite of works done and go...
Page options
khalid221
Community Member

No Job Score despite of works done and good feedback

Hello dear all!

I will just ask for some clarifications. I have two jobs done and all of them were feed backed excellent (5 star with nice comments) by my clients. But I'm wondering because i don't have any job score and I'm doomed like, what's this? I thought that you will get job score if clients gave a good feedback to you and also if you are visible every day. In this case, what's the problem? I don't get it. Please respond. 

Thanks.
khalid

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
jcullinan
Community Member

@Muhammad K wrote:

Hello dear all!

I will just ask for some clarifications. I have two jobs done and all of them were feed backed excellent (5 star with nice comments) by my clients. But I'm wondering because i don't have any job score and I'm doomed like, what's this? I thought that you will get job score if clients gave a good feedback to you and also if you are visible every day. In this case, what's the problem? I don't get it. Please respond. 

Thanks.
khalid

You need to have completed at least 5 jobs to get a Job Success Score. "Visibility" has nothing to do with it. See this article for more information.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
jcullinan
Community Member

@Muhammad K wrote:

Hello dear all!

Thanks.
khalid

You need to have completed at least 5 jobs to get a Job Success Score. "Visibility" has nothing to do with it. See this article for more information.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths