🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No Responses: Profile feedback?
Page options
db283878
Community Member

No Responses: Profile feedback?

Hi everybody,

I'm brand new to Upwork and I'm really excited by the potential of the platform. I've got a lot of experience, great results and case studies, and I'm writing what I'm absolutely confident are fantastic applications to jobs that I'm perfectly qualified for. Yet, I've had literally zero responses to my proposals so far, even when I check every box in terms of skills, match their budget, and send a proposal within hours of the job posting.

And please know that I'm not just saying that. When possible, I'm even doing tons of research about the company and providing personalized feedback and suggestions on how we could work together.

I've had plenty of success working with clients outside of this platform, but since I'm new here, I'm wondering what I need to do to get more initial clients and start building my reputation. I'm feeling pretty deflated knowing how perfectly matched my skills are to the clients I've sent proposals, but so far, no responses.

If I had to wager a guess, I think it's probably more of an obstacle that I have no reviews or past jobs on Upwork rather than my profile or proposals missing the mark, but I could be wrong.

Literally any advice would be massively appreciated!

P.S. I've sent about 15 proposals, all of which were very well structured and all of which I've been an ideal candidate.

1 REPLY 1
wontone9
Community Member

Hi joe

You should wait for your turn to come. I would suggest you to reduce your hourly rate and fixed price costing.

i am also having a client account here and running my two companies. Some time i am selecting a freelancer who having good skills and rate is also less. Smiley Happy

Saju

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths