🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No access to chat room
Page options
6bb6fbd2
Community Member

No access to chat room

I am new on Upwork, I was chatting with a client and suddenly he lost access to our chatroom when he was to send an offer, what does that mean?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
NikolaS

Hi Maureen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
engr_husnain786
Community Member

Same thing happened with me today. what to do now ? how can i communicate with the cIient as im compIeted his work.

Hi Syed Husnain,

It looks like you've already reached out to the relevant team about your concern and a support ticket has been set up. Please allow our team time to review and you should be getting an update here or in your email. Feel free to update and communicate with the team through that ticket if you have other concerns.

~ Arjay
Upwork
analaurasanchezm
Community Member

Hello, something similar has happened to me today and I would really appreciate having support to contact back the client. I am specially concerned because I forwarded a sample work that was quite big hoping that it would lead to a further contract. Client also asked for my CV in pdf, which I gladly forwarded although its a uncommon request here in upwork. I am concerned client may be missusing my information and now I can't even see the job posting because of this. If given the case, I'd like to report it to upwork. If not, I would like to at least get the chance to talk with the client and get some sort of compensation for the unpaid work I already did (I know its my fault for not working with a milestone, but well, in my 4 years of freelancing ALL my clients have been incredibly reliable).  

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths