cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No available connects at the time of joining

Mohinur B Member Since: Jan 1, 2017
1 of 4

I have joined upwork my submission was approved by I did notget any connect and I dont know why! Is here anyone who will help me out

Community Guru
Scott E Member Since: Jul 26, 2015
2 of 4

You normally need to submit your profile and get it approved before they dish out the connects. If it's already been approved then there's probably a short delay until they're issued. Hopefully a moderator will be along shortly to confirm whether you've done everything you need to do and whether it's just a case of waiting or not. 

"Welcome, humans. I'm ready for you!"
- Box, Logan's Run (1976)
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

@Mohinur B wrote:

I have joined upwork my submission was approved by I did notget any connect and I dont know why! Is here anyone who will help me out

If your profile has indeed already been approved you may not have chosen a membership plan yet. The system has to know how many Connects to give you Smiley Wink

Go to Memberships and Connects and click on View or edit membership plan where you can choose the free or the paid for account and that should then allocate your Connects accordingly.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
4 of 4

Hi Mohinur,

Petra is spot on, you need to select a Membership plan in order to receive the first allotment of Connects. Please follow the steps Petra shared or alternatively locate a job you'd like to submit a proposal for and you'll be prompted to choose between the two membership options.

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS