cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No available connects

Game A Member Since: Jan 3, 2017
1 of 5

Hi ! I submitted more than 30 proposals and have some open for more than 14 days. I canceled some more my connection did not return to the profile. When will I receive new connections? I am as a candidate for a proposal and also have no customer response 10 days ago! I want a lot and I need to work and I believe that my price is not high for those who are starting. It is very difficult to get work upworked. If the customer withdrew from the proposal the connections should return the account for new submissions.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 5

Hi Game,

Connects are only returned when the job is cancelled by the client or Upwork without hiring. Connects are not returned if the proposal is withdrawn. 

Please, note that you need to have real and truthful information about your identity, skills and experience on your profile including your legal name.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Game A Member Since: Jan 3, 2017
3 of 5

Yes, I must change my name! This name is my small bussiness on Instagram account and I create my profile in upwork. I have many declined\cancell jobs and upwork not refund me. So, i'm dissapointed because  make an offer and the custormer not finished . So is impossible get others jobs.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
4 of 5

@game A wrote:

Yes, I must change my name! This name is my small bussiness on Instagram account and I create my profile in upwork. I have many declined\cancell jobs and upwork not refund me. So, i'm dissapointed because  make an offer and the custormer not finished . So is impossible get others jobs.

You don't get your connects back for declined proposals either. 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
Community Guru
Jennifer D Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
5 of 5

Maybe if you were using your real name and had more detail in your profile (and based on your profile, probably more info in your proposals), you wouldn't be burning through your connects so fast.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS