🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No button to submit my profile. No review app...
Page options
sharathnb
Community Member

No button to submit my profile. No review application.

I am had created my account long back. My account was declined. I have recently updated it.  And want to resubmit for approval. But I can't find any button for submitting my profile.  Or review the application button. 

Please help. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sharath,

We have a known issue with the resubmit profile button not appearing on freelancer profiles. However, our engineers are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Please, check back in 24 - 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sharath,

We have a known issue with the resubmit profile button not appearing on freelancer profiles. However, our engineers are working to fix this issue as soon as possible. Please, check back in 24 - 48 hours. Thank you for your patience.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello!

I have created this account because I can't ask questions on community and resumbit my profile from my other account (**Edited for Community Guidelines**). When I open a "Find work" page it redirects me on my profile and I simply can't resumbit my profile for reapplying. Could someone from support help me?

Thank you, and have a nice day!

Hi Danil,

Please refer to the information I`ve shared in my previous post here. 
I would also recommend closing your new account as soon as possible. Please keep in mind that opening more than one account is a violation of our TOS. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

I need help. the same issue mentioned above.No button to Submit, no option to review application. I need to submit client Project ASAP.

Kindly help please?

I do not have other account. This is the only account available.

Regards,

Haydee

Hi Haydee,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. Could you please share a screenshot of the error you are experiencing on your end so that I can assist you accordingly?

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths