🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No client response
Page options
nadeemminhas
Community Member

No client response

Hi,Greetings for the day !!!
I have posting my porposal on number of jobs but i feel my proposal have not been noticed by clients.
May i know is there any changes regarding posting of proposal,so that i will improve in my proposal accordingly.
Looking forward for response/feedback.
Thanks & Regards
Nadeem Hanif

2 REPLIES 2
joywriter
Community Member

Hi Nadeem!

You can share some proposal examples so we can check. Paste them in your reply.

I checked your profile and some other things I would recommed are to polish your profile, add items to your portfolio. Make sure your portolfio includes projects and examples that clearly picture the list you added to your profile. However I would adjust your profile to be more specific when it comes to sharing your experience. 

You list one experience from 2009 with 4 bullet point that are just too broad and share not specifics at all. Plus you say you have 10 years of experience but again, an empty profile that shows no experience, nor any portfolio items. Also, if you really have 10 years of experience especially with  marketing, promotional projects, events and exhibition then you should certainly upload a video that has more quality and is better put together for your future clients.

Good luck!

Best,

Hugo 

Thank you so much sir.
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths