🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: No connects, No clients, Nothing...
Page options
90ec6990
Community Member

No connects, No clients, Nothing...

Hi, I am new to upwork and now i don't have any connects. My last client paid me 5$ (3 months ago) and did not give me a review. He is offline. Now I have no money to buy connects, my paypal account is limited and I can't transfer funds. What can i do? 😄

How can i add free connects? (maybe free)

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that this means that you should receive your monthly free Connects by the end of Jan 3, 2021. Please let us know if you do not receive your Connects by Monday (Jan 4, 2021) so that we can assist you further.  

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
NikolaS

Hi Nodari,

I am sorry to hear about this. Please know that you’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use. You may want to check this help article for more information about the billing cycle. 

Additionally, you could check this help article to see the options available to you. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

~ Nikola
Upwork
90ec6990
Community Member

"Current Billing Cycle

Dec 3, 2020 — Jan 2, 2021"
what that means?

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that this means that you should receive your monthly free Connects by the end of Jan 3, 2021. Please let us know if you do not receive your Connects by Monday (Jan 4, 2021) so that we can assist you further.  

~ Nikola
Upwork
90ec6990
Community Member

Thank you so much ❤️

tiffalyn
Community Member

Me too im not yet receive my every month connect

Hi Warlyn,

You’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use.

~ Nikola
Upwork

HELP ME

I am new on Upwork I have no client how to get client.

Hi Moin,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals. You can start by searching for jobs and applying to those that you are interested in. 

Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. Here are also a few help articles that you might want to read:

10 Upwork Profile Examples That Will Help You Get Clients

How To Get More Jobs on Upwork in 2021

How to Create a Proposal That Wins Jobs

How to Write a Cover Letter

~ Joanne
Upwork
tiffalyn
Community Member

Same here! I'm not lucky to be accepted for the jobs I applied for .. so I hope you have a free connection with those of us who need jobs. i wish every month
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths