cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No connects, No clients, Nothing...

90ec6990
Nodari T Member Since: Aug 3, 2020
1 of 5

Hi, I am new to upwork and now i don't have any connects. My last client paid me 5$ (3 months ago) and did not give me a review. He is offline. Now I have no money to buy connects, my paypal account is limited and I can't transfer funds. What can i do? Smiley Very Happy

How can i add free connects? (maybe free)

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
2 of 5

Hi Nodari,

I am sorry to hear about this. Please know that you’ll see your monthly free Connects added on your next billing cycle date. Not sure when your billing cycle begins? You can find this date on your “Memberships and Connects” page under User Settings. You’ll also receive an email when your Connects are available for use. You may want to check this help article for more information about the billing cycle. 

Additionally, you could check this help article to see the options available to you. 

To learn more about acceptable billing methods for paying memberships please read this help article.

~ Nikola

Untitled
90ec6990
3 of 5

"Current Billing Cycle

Dec 3, 2020 — Jan 2, 2021"
what that means?
egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
BEST ANSWER
4 of 5

Hi Nodari,

Thank you for following up. I would like to clarify that this means that you should receive your monthly free Connects by the end of Jan 3, 2021. Please let us know if you do not receive your Connects by Monday (Jan 4, 2021) so that we can assist you further.  

~ Nikola

Untitled

View solution in original post

90ec6990
5 of 5

Thank you so much <3