🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No invitation after many submissions
Page options
nyaga-stephen
Community Member

No invitation after many submissions

Hi, am Stephen now two weeks old in upwork. Kindly help me.

I have been submitting my proposal but not even a single one gets any feedback. What am I suppose to do Kindly help.

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

@Stephen N wrote:

Hi, am Stephen now two weeks old in upwork. Kindly help me.

I have been submitting my proposal but not even a single one gets any feedback. What am I suppose to do Kindly help.

You're offering services that are seriously over-subscribed here.

Data Entry is the lowest priced and most crowded sector, with hundreds and hundreds of thousands of people wanting to win work. The vast majority never earn a single Dollar.

2 weeks is nothing, many people take months to win their first contract, and even more never do.

jasoliyabrijesh
Community Member

Hi stephen,

That's not your problem, on Upwork there are too many people are waiting to win job. You have to just take care of your proposal that how's look different from other and unique one, 2 week is nothing on upwork to get job.

So, try you self and i hope you get your first job soon.

hilalkhaan
Community Member

Well, its not your fault, let me share some of my knowledge regarding this issue;

First of all study project description thoroughly and understand the requirements.

Secondly Write a relevant proposal and do not add extra things which is not related to the project. 

Also, Please attach relevant sample work, previous projects or clients reviews you have to show you credibility to the the ones who are offering the jobs. 

The most important one is "DO NOT APPLY" to every job you see on upwork, apply to those that comes under your professional experience. 

Thank You

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths