🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » No job description in the job posting
Page options
jekaterinag
Community Member

No job description in the job posting

Hi,

While browsing job postings, I have recently been noticing a line "See invitation to interview for more details on this job." instead of the actual job description. 

What does this mean? That the description is only visible to those who were sent direct invitations to interview? (But I have actually also seen this line in the postings where no invitations to interview were sent.)

Maybe you know smth about it?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Jekaterina G wrote:

Hi,

While browsing job postings, I have recently been noticing a line "See invitation to interview for more details on this job." instead of the actual job description. 

What does this mean? That the description is only visible to those who were sent direct invitations to interview? (But I have actually also seen this line in the postings where no invitations to interview were sent.)

Maybe you know smth about it?

I know nothing about it. My guess would be the client is going to invite a few people, or wants to hire a specific freelancer he has worked with before, and does not know that he does not need to post a job then, but can simply click the "hire" button. 

Or he is too lazy to write more into his posting. Or he does not know how this works. 

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jekaterina,

Could you please send me a private message with the job posts so that our team can review them?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths