cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No job yet

Sanchit S Member Since: Oct 9, 2015
1 of 1,379

I am not getting any proper job 

I just got one job of $2 till now I don't know what's wrong with my profile please help me 

Community Guru
Carlos L Member Since: Apr 24, 2016
2 of 1,379

Is the price, you are not qualifying for the intermediate level that I guess is between 15 and 25. I think you are selling yourself as intermediate or expert and your low price says you are entry level, is a contradiction. Think a little at that,

the more in your profile is very good.

Yurik M Member Since: Jul 6, 2017
3 of 1,379

Please someone could check my profile and let me know whats worng with it? i have 0 views and i applied to all jobs that i feel confortable and skilled to complete it.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
4 of 1,379

Hi Yurik, 

You may want to check your profile overview and title for grammatical and spelling errors. If you want to make your profile stand out from the rest, rewrite an overview into something that will make a client gain insight on what you can do for them, what skills you have, and what experiences you have had with the skills that you mentioned. 

You may want to check these freelancer resources we compiled for more information on how you can create a stellar profile, and become successful on the platform. 

-Avery
Untitled
Khaja M Member Since: Feb 2, 2017
5 of 1,379
Please someone check my profile whats wrong. I don't get a jobs.
Jeffrey Scott P Member Since: Nov 28, 2017
6 of 1,379

I'm having the same problem. I'm beginning to thing that UPWORK is NOT the venue for me.

Mohammod A Member Since: Jul 16, 2017
7 of 1,379

Dear sir,

Still i dont get any job whatever i write on my profile.stii i dont know how to get one from one client.i already apply

each and every formula for got one job.what can i do now? is there have another way to get one job.

Thanku.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
8 of 1,379

Hi Mohammod,

The only way to get hired is by building a stellar profile and submitting tailored proposals on jobs that fit your skill set perfectly. Please review our freelancer resources and let use the advice to increase your chances of winning a job.

Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
9 of 1,379

So many factors. Proposal and profile and all that jazz.

Experiment, find where you're dominant, and don't do $2 jobs cuz it looks bad.

aanar k Member Since: Nov 14, 2016
10 of 1,379

Don't mind he atleast got 2$ job. I think it's a good start for him. I am trying much harder since last two months and unable to even get a reply...

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS